Are you tired of getting case referrals from other attorneys and having to split the fee? Starting in January of 2015, eGenerationMarketing began generating exclusive Bankruptcy legal case leads. We also offer fair debt collection (FDCPA) leads for bankruptcy attorney across the country, as the two case types often go hand in hand and many of our bankruptcy clients also pursue FDCPA cases.
How Do We Generate Bankruptcy Leads?
We use a variety of methods to generate Bankruptcy leads, among those, utilizing internet search results to drive traffic to lead-generating webpages. After using an internet search engine and searching for terms such as “bankruptcy help” or “bankruptcy attorney," a claimant will navigate to our site by clicking on one of the links in the pay-per-click (PPC) ads or organic search results. Once on our bankruptcy website, visitors may fill out a web form with some basic information along with his or her estimated level of debt. Once he or she completes the web form submission, his or her information becomes a legal case lead that gets sent in real-time to an attorney in our network.
During 2014, there were over 600,000 Chapter 7 filings, and over 300,000 Chapter 13 filings across the United States, so there is a substantial population of individuals seeking out assistance from bankruptcy attorneys such as yourself. eGenerationMarketing can help narrow the gap between claimant and attorney, and connect you with new clients seeking your service for debt relief help.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Geographic Targeting: Can’t cover an entire state? Refine your geographic targeting by either telephone area code or 3-digit ZIP code prefix.
- Exclusive Legal Case Leads: Do you call your legal case leads, only to find out that they’ve already signed up with another attorney? At eGenerationMarketing, all of our leads are exclusive. An exclusive lead is a lead that is only sent to one person. Our leads are exclusive so our clients don’t have to compete with several attorneys for the same case.
- No Long-Term Commitment: Tired of your other lead generation companies locking you down with year-long commitments? With eGenerationMarketing, you can pause or cancel service with 2 business days’ notice.
- No Minimums: Have a limited budget? That is not a problem. With eGenerationMarketing there is no required monthly minimum number of legal case leads you must purchase
In addition to receiving top-notch customer service to compliment your purchase of exclusive legal case leads for your bankruptcy practice marketing efforts, signing up with eGenerationMarketing will also give you access to our proprietary lead and case management software. With eLuminate, you can:
- Seamlessly integrate your lead follow-up with your case management efforts to streamline your case acquisition efforts
- Run reports
- Send e-mails
- Organize and prioritize leads, and schedule follow-up
- Generate important documents for e-signature
- Much, much more
If you have interest in learning more about our Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy legal case leads, please give us a call at 617.800.0089 or contact us here. Our FDCPA leads are also a perfect fit for a bankruptcy firm, as the two case types are similar and many FDCPA claimants also have a bankruptcy case.