eGenerationMarketing is so excited to visit Arlington, VA for the upcoming National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives (NOSSCR) conference between May 5th – May 8th. We haven’t done any work and instead we compiled this guide to ensure a fantastic Social Security disability conference. We are not affiliated with NOSSCR.
Venue – Conference location and arrival information
- Crystal Gateway Marriott
- 1700 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202
- DCA – 2.0 miles and 7 minutes driving
- DUL – 27.5 miles and 33 minutes driving
- BWI – 36.3 miles and 47 minutes driving
Events – Relax with a drink after a fruitful day of learning Social Security Law
- Wednesday May, 6th at 5:30-8:00 p.m. – eGenerationMarketing Reception
We will be hosting a complimentary cocktail reception with light snacks at the Crystal Gateway Marriott. Please stop by our exhibitor booth to pick up your free tickets and a chance to win some Social Security disability leads.
- Thursday May, 7th at 6:00-7:00 p.m. – NOSSCR President’s Cocktail Reception
NOSSCR is hosting a complimentary cocktail reception with appetizers. The Honorable Xavier Becerra, U.S. House of Representative, (D) California will be in attendance.
- Friday May, 8th at 7:05 p.m. – Washington Nationals vs. Atlanta Braves
- Nationals Park is only a 4.4 mile drive from the NOSSCR conference hotel. Tickets are available and start at $12/person.
Food – Great food leads to a great Social Security conference. If you are looking for some company, we invite all existing / prospective clients to a free meal. Please email Marina (email@example.com) for more information.
Einstein Bros Bagels – Located in the conference hotel
- Starbucks – Located a .4 mile walk in the Crystal City shops at 1480 Crystal Drive
- Dunkin Donuts – Located .5 miles away in the Crystal City shops at 1687 Crystal Sq Arc
eGenerationMarketing Exhibitor Booth – Stop by our booth and enjoy our endless supply of Lindt chocolates.
Food Truck Thursdays – Local food trucks gather on Thursdays on Crystal Drive between 18th and 20th Streets from 11 am – 2pm. It is only a .5 mile walk from the conference hotel.
- Liberty Tavern – This New American restaurant offers a casual atmosphere with something for everyone. Lunch items include salads, fish, burgers and sandwiches between $10-$17. This option is probably not walkable at 3.7 miles from the hotel, but it is just an 11 minute taxi ride.
- Cheesecake Factory – For those who prefer a familiar option with an endless menu the Cheesecake Factory is 3.6 miles from the Social Security Conference hotel.
Pupatella – A very well reviewed casual pizzeria offering over twenty pizzas between $11 and $16. This is the furthest dining option at 5.2 miles from the hotel.
- Carlyle – A classy American restaurant 3.6 miles from the conference hotel. Carlyle offers a wide variety of options including sandwiches, fish and meat
- Ruth Chris – This popular American steakhouse has a location .6 miles from the Marriott Crystal Gateway.
We hope to see many of you in Virginia. For those of us who are unfamiliar with eGenerationMarketing, we are a legal marking company that generates Social Security disability (SSD) leads across the US and offer a free suite of tools to maximize law firm efficiency.