Are your workers’ compensation leads exclusive?
Yes, eGenerationMarketing will never sell the same lead we’ve generated to multiple firms. It is important to keep in mind that your lead is actively seeking an attorney, and may fill out a contact form on another lead generation website. This is why we recommend that attorneys contact their leads as soon as possible.
How do your generate your workers’ compensation leads?
Our workers’ compensation leads are primarily generated through paid search, although we do use search engine optimization and other campaigns to generate leads.
With pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, we can ensure that our workers’ compensation are high quality by using keywords that target leads who are more likely to convert into clients for attorneys.
How will I receive my workers’ compensation leads?
All of our workers’ compensation leads are sent to your firm in real-time. There are a few ways you can choose to have your workers’ comp leads sent to you:
- Through email. You can have as many or as few email addresses as you want set up to receive your workers’ comp leads
- Through text. If you’d prefer to have your leads texted to you, we can do that as well.
- Through live-transfer. If you want to speak with your lead the moment he or she decides to contact an attorney, you can opt to have a call placed directly to your lead after filling out our free evaluation. For live-transfer calls, you can select which days and which hours you wish to receive calls.
What will I know about my lead’s workers’ compensation claim once I receive the lead?
To increase our conversion rates and keep costs low for our clients, we have a very simple evaluation form for our workers’ compensation leads. You will receive the following information about your workers’ compensation lead:
- The full name of your lead
- Your lead’s email address and phone number
- The date at which the injury occurred
- What injuries your lead has
While we do have leads with catastrophic injuries come through, most injuries will not be life threatening.
What sort of return could I expect from my investment in workers’ compensation leads?
Most of our clients have a cost-per-case of $400-$500. This means that for every $500 they spend on workers’ compensation leads, they will sign one new client.
We’ve found that this cost-per-case is very competitive with other forms of marketing available to attorneys, including TV ads, billboards, and in-house online marketing.
I got a bad workers’ compensation lead and I want a refund. How do I do that?
If you got a lead that either doesn’t have a working phone number or is obvious spam (such as a lead named Donald Duck), you can contest the lead directly in our case management software, eLuminate.
Any other contested leads will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
I’d like to try out a batch of workers’ compensation leads! How do I start?
We have no long-term commitments with our leads. We also do not have any package minimums, meaning you can purchase as many or as few leads as you’d like. To discuss availability in your area, call us today at 617.800.0089.