If your employment law firm has not used a lead generation service before, then you may be left wondering how employment law leads and lead generation works. In short, legal lead generation helps connect those looking for legal help with an employment law claim to an employment law attorney. eGen will deliver high quality employment law leads straight to your firm, making it easy for your firm to increase your caseload.
What Are Employment Law Leads?
Employment and labor law leads are those who have indicated interest in speaking with an attorney about their case. We currently generate our leads through paid advertising on Google Ads. Our paid search campaigns allow us to target some of the most desirable employment law case leads. These include, but are not limited to:
- Wage Theft
- ADA Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
How Do We Generate Employment Law Leads?
Through these paid ads, we’re able to drive quality traffic to our website to fill out a Free Case Evaluation form, indicating they are interested in legal assistance with their claim. This is then considered a “lead”. Once a lead is generated, it is sent straight to your firm.
Our paid search team handles optimizing the different employment law paid search campaigns so you don't have to. While we handle the employment attorney marketing, you can concentrate on your cases.
How Does the Firm Receive the Employment Law Leads?
The lead can be emailed or texted to your firm (or both!), whichever is preferable to you. When your firm receives an variety of benefits. Some benefits include:
- All of our leads are exclusive. This means any lead you receive from us will not be sent to another firm. This eliminates the competition over the same lead.
- Our leads are sent in real time. You’ll be assured that a lead you just received from eGen is showing active interest in speaking with an employment law lawyer about their employment law claim.
- You can customize your campaign. We know that lead generation is not one-size fits all. You can create a customized lead package that best fits your firm. Choose the number of employment law leads you’d like to receive each month as well as the state or states that your leads are generated from.
- Receive access to eLuminate, our in-house lead and case management system. Here you can track your leads as they convert to clients, send documents out for eSignatures, run customized reports and more.
- We do not require a long-term commitment. If you need to pause or cancel your account, just give us two business days’ notice.
- You will be assigned an account manager when you sign up with eGen. Your account manager can help answer any questions you have about our leads, troubleshoot eLuminate or help you be successful with our employment law leads.
Is Lead Generation a Form of Employment Lawyer Marketing?
Our employment law leads can help employment attorneys supplement their marketing efforts. Instead of tirelessly working on employment attorney marketing or spending money outsourcing your marketing efforts, a legal lead generation service allows you to receive employment law leads without needing to do any work on your end. We work on maintaining paid search campaigns geared toward generating leads for employment law attorneys while you sit back and watch the leads roll in.
How Much Do Employment Law Leads Cost?
For information about our employment and labor law lead pricing, contact us today. A representative will be happy to discuss our employment and labor lead cost and availability with you.