Pay-per-click advertising, or PPC, is one of the most popular forms of digital marketing available. Legal PPC advertisements work by allowing law firms to pay a set amount each time a potential claimant clicks on a link to their firm’s website. When executed correctly, PPC campaigns can be a profitable way to generate legal leads. On the flip side, a poorly-run PPC campaign can cost your firm thousands per week. Here are some of the pros and cons of starting your own campaign.
Yesterday, we all moved our clocks one hour forward for Daylight Saving Time. The idea was first suggested in the US by Benjamin Franklin, and was adopted nationwide by World War II. Although it’s unlikely your firm will miss the extra hour of early sunlight intended for agrarian laborers, there are still modern ways your firm can save time this summer.
Auto accidents may be the workhorse practice area for your firm, but your practice doesn’t have to focus solely on this type of personal injury case. Motor vehicle accidents account for only 52% of personal injury cases, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ 2005 data*. The other 48% a mix of medical malpractice (15%), product liability (5%) and 28% “other” cases, which includes premises liability cases, slip and fall, etc.
Personal injury claims are impossible to win without some form of injury inflicted upon an innocent party. Depending on what injuries your claimant has, your firm could receive a huge settlement. Here are some average costs of common auto accident injuries, and how much your firm could earn, assuming your firm’s contingency fee is 33%.
Beginning a lead campaign for your law firm can be an effective way to increase your caseload and see an attractive return on your marketing investment. If successful, it can result in a number of new clients and a competitive cost-per-case. In order for the venture to be profitable for you and your firm, it is important to understand how to make the most of your lead campaign.
Personal injury is one of the most competitive areas of law in the country. It may feel like it’s nearly impossible to get your website to show up on Google’s search results due to the volume of competing firms. Although challenging, it’s still possible to get your personal injury firm to show up online. Here are some tips to help your firm succeed in a saturated market by simply modifying the copy you use on your website.
Cost Per Case (CPC) is often used as the metric to compare marketing campaigns in the legal industry. While it’s a good metric to get a quick snapshot on how your marketing campaign is doing, you really should be looking at your Return on Investment (ROI) to get a true sense of how profitable your marketing campaigns are. Revenue on a case is not earned as soon as your firm retains the case, but rather when the case is settled. The likelihood of getting a settlement depends on the strength of the case that you have retained.
As a Social Security disability advocate or attorney, you know the importance of a good ODAR office. ODAR offices with high approval rates mean your clients have a better chance of winning their claims, and you’ll see more direct deposits sent to your firm. Here are 10 of the best ODAR offices in the country by approval rate.
Super Bowl 51 was no doubt one of the greatest comebacks in professional sports history. Rallying from a 28-3 deficit, the New England Patriots were able to break several records during their overtime victory. Here are a few takeaways from the Super Bowl that aptly support successful lead generation practices for law firms.
Almost every business has a “busy season,” and personal injury firms are no exception. Due to high settlements and plenty of insurance coverage, auto accident claims are among the most popular case types for personal injury attorneys. Some days of the year have significantly more auto accidents than others. If you’re personal injury attorney, prepare your intake staff for these busy days to make sure you’re ready for an increase in your caseload.